Recovery. Prevention. Health.
Regular massage therapy sessions will help you to sooth aching muscles, assist in reducing stress, enhance your general health, enhance a sport training program, or recover from injury.
– Shortens the recovery period of illness or injury.
– Reduces the formation of excess scar tissue.
– Restores mobility to injured muscle tissue.
– Assists in post-operative rehabilitation.
By helping the body to lower the level of stress hormones such as cortisol, massage therapy assists the reduction of the effects and discomforts due to stress such as:
– Tension Headaches
– Body Pain
– High Blood Pressure
– Muscle Tension and Stiffness
Because our daily lives are typically filled with things to do, people to see and jobs that need attending to, Armory Massage Therapy aims to give you that much-needed chance to step back from the chaos in your life. By relieving stress and re-energizing, you can return to your life with a renewed sense of purpose and drive.
– Encourages circulation, oxygenation of the soft tissues, and cellular nutrition resulting in healthier, more pliable and flexible muscles which resist injury and tears, and relief from soreness and fatigue from overexertion.
– Strengthens the immune system which, in turn, decreases the frequency of illness.
– Enhances thinking and creative abilities.
– Improves posture
– Promotes deeper, easier breathing.
– Increases your energy and supports your active lifestyle.
– With massage therapy on a regular basis, athletes can extend the overall life of their sporting career and boost performance.